Garage Door Spring Repair
Are you having trouble getting your garage door to open? The source of your problem may just be out of your reach — your physical reach, that is. Garage door springs are a common culprit of garage door issues because they bear the brunt of your door’s operation. The frequent stress placed on them day after day can cause them to snap at inopportune times. The good news is that the solution to this issue isn’t out of your reach. Simply grab your phone and give MasterCraft Garage Door Service a call.
We specialize in replacing garage door springs for all makes and models of doors. Most importantly, our garage door spring repair technicians understand the stress involved when your garage door won’t open and will arrive promptly to deliver lasting results. In most cases, we can offer same-day garage door spring repair and replacement in Gilbert, AZ, and the surrounding areas to keep your garage door system rolling.
Need a Garage Door Spring Repair or Replacement? We’ve Got You Covered!
When your garage door comes to a screeching halt, so does the rest of your life. At MasterCraft, we’re experts at resolving problems associated with a broken garage door spring and will ensure you don’t get trapped outside your garage for hours on end. With skilled technicians around every corner, you can trust your garage door issues will quickly become a thing of the past. Find our garage door spring repair and replacement specialists in Gilbert, AZ, and the surrounding communities, including:
- Chandler, AZ
- Queen Creek, AZ
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Ahwatukee, AZ
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Gold Canyon, AZ
- Apache Junction, AZ
We Install High-Quality Garage Door Torsion Springs for Exceptional Performance
Having the correct spring combination and the proper balance is a must for your garage door and opener system to function correctly. When your garage door springs are underperforming, your entire garage door system will underperform and cause costly damage to your garage door opener and other parts. Fortunately, when you hire our garage door spring installation professionals, you can trust your springs will be properly installed, guaranteeing years of successful use.
In addition to installing your springs with a keen eye for detail, our professionals will use the highest quality parts available. The average garage door spring lasts 10,000 cycles (anywhere from three to seven years, depending on how frequently you use your door, temperature changes, and lack of maintenance). Our garage door torsion springs, on the other hand, last up to 50,000 cycles. These high-cycle springs will ensure you don’t have to worry about another garage door spring replacement from our Gilbert, AZ, technicians for well over a decade. Plus, these springs come with a full parts and labor warranty for your complete peace of mind.
Is It Time for New Garage Door Tension Springs?
The best way to stay ahead of complete garage door system breakdowns is to recognize when garage door spring repairs are imminent. Your door will often show signs of wear before it stops opening and closing. If you notice any of the following warning signs, reach out to our team for a broken garage door spring repair right away:
- The Opener Motor Runs, But the Door Doesn’t Move: When you hit the button on your remote control, can you hear the garage door opener running, but the door doesn’t lift? This is often a sign that your springs have snapped and need to be replaced. The good news is that replacing garage door springs is easy when you have MasterCraft on your side. We will arrive promptly and upgrade your spring system to prevent further damage to your opener and other garage door parts.
- Your Door Makes Excessive Noises: An unusually loud door as it opens or closes is often a sign that your garage door tension springs are in need of special attention. Occasionally, applying lubrication to your springs can resolve the squeaking sound, but in some cases, a garage door spring replacement from our Gilbert, AZ, professionals may be necessary.
- Your Door Is Out of Balance: An improperly balanced door presents itself as a crooked or slow-moving door. The root cause of this problem is often a broken or improperly installed spring. Since the imbalance puts extra strain on your opener, it’s vital you schedule a garage door repair as soon as possible. Our team will answer your call right away.
Whether your springs have rusted or worn from lack of maintenance, our broken garage door spring repair services can get your system back in top working condition in no time. Don’t fear a malfunctioning door or get stuck out of your garage; call our team today!
We’ll Fix Your Broken Garage Door Spring on the Same Day!
Garage door springs are under a great deal of tension and can cause severe injury or damage if not properly tended to. Instead of risking your health and safety, let our trusted experts fix your broken garage door spring system. We respond to calls quickly to ensure your home can move forward at full speed.
Get in touch with our professionals for same-day garage door spring installations in Gilbert, AZ, and the surrounding communities, including Chandler, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Fountain Hills, Gold Canyon, and Apache Junction, AZ.
Reach out to Us
Trusted by Residents and Businesses for More Than a Decade
Garage door springs are under a lot of tension, and they can be dangerous if they break. That’s why it’s important to keep them in good condition and to never attempt to repair or replace them yourself.
Here are some tips for garage door spring safety and maintenance:
Have your garage door springs inspected and lubricated regularly by a qualified technician. This will help to extend their life and prevent them from breaking.
- Never touch a garage door spring that is broken or damaged. It could snap and cause serious injury.
- Keep children and pets away from garage door springs. They don’t understand the danger and could be seriously injured if they come into contact with a broken spring.
- If you hear a strange noise coming from your garage door, don’t use it. Call a qualified technician to have it inspected.
- Be sure to use the safety cables that are installed on your garage door. These cables will help to prevent the springs from flying apart if they break.
- By following these safety tips, you can help to prevent serious injuries from garage door spring failures.
- Check the springs for signs of wear and tear, such as rust, corrosion, or fraying. If you see any of these signs, have the springs repaired or replaced immediately.
- Lubricate the springs with a silicone-based lubricant once a year. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from rusting.
- If you are not comfortable working on your garage door springs, please call a qualified technician to do it for you. It is not worth risking your safety to try to do it yourself.
Here are some additional tips for garage door spring maintenance: